Free Community Weekend: Women’s March
Enjoy free admission all weekend at NMWA!
Visit us for FREE admission the entire weekend of January 18–20, 2020 in honor of the Women's March. Take this opportunity to join us as we celebrate the creative contributions of women and champion women through the arts!
- Discover the collection, which features highlighted works in an installation emphasizing connections between historical and contemporary art.
- Explore the special exhibition Judy Chicago—The End: A Meditation on Death and Extinction. The End showcases the newest body of work by iconic feminist artist Judy Chicago.
- See the special exhibition Live Dangerously, which features fierce, dreamy, and witty images of the female figure integrated into and reclaiming the natural world.
- View the brand new exhibition Delita Martin: Calling Down the Spirits, which highlights the monumental and meticulously layered works of Delita Martin.
- Look outside: Betsabeé Romero: Signals of a Long Road Together is the latest installation in NMWA’s public art series, the New York Avenue Sculpture Project.
Not required. Free admission.
- Saturday, January 18: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 19: 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Monday, January 20: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Free Community Weekend is made possible through the generous support provided by MaryRoss Taylor.