Free Community Weekend: Women’s March on Washington
Enjoy free admission all weekend at NMWA!
Visit us this weekend for FREE admission and programming all weekend, January 21–22. Hundreds of thousands of visitors will travel to Washington, D.C. for the Women’s March on Washington during inauguration weekend. Take this opportunity to join us as we celebrate the creative contributions of women and champion women through the arts.
- Discover the newly reinstalled collection, featuring highlights in a new installation emphasizing connections between historical and contemporary art
- Explore Wanderer/Wonderer: Pop-Ups by Colette Fu, presenting immense, sculptural pop-up books combining documentary images and elements of folklore
- Learn about Simone de Beauvoir in From the Desk of Simone de Beauvoir, which invites visitors to reflect on Beauvoir’s impact, not only in her time and as a feminist, but also in our own time and in the areas of literature, philosophy and popular culture.
DROP-IN TOUR & FILM SCREENINGS:
- Tour: Nasty Women: Sunday, Jan 22, 1–2 p.m.
- Film Screening: Can We Change It? Sunday, Jan 22, 2 p.m. & 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 21: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday, January 22: 12 p.m.–5 p.m.