To request a guided tour, review the information on this page and then complete an Adult & College Group Tour Request Form. If you are unable to complete this online form, please email email@example.com with your desired dates, group size, and contact information.
Guided Tours for Adult and College Groups
Tours of the museum’s collection and exhibitions are expertly facilitated by docents to highlight the artistic contributions of women from the 16th century to today. With advance notice, docents can adapt tours to fit the interests, needs, and learning outcomes of each group.
Available Times and Reservation Policies
- Tours are available Tuesday to Sunday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Private tours are not available on the museum’s Free Community Days (first Sundays and second Wednesdays).
- Tours generally last between 45 and 60 minutes.
- All guided tours require reservations and must be scheduled at least four weeks in advance by submitting a request form.
- If you are unable to complete this online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired dates, group size, and contact information.
Fees for Docent-led Tours
- College and university course and student groups: free
- Adults (5 to 20 people): admission per person + $200 tour fee
- Adults (20 to 40 people): admission per person + $400 tour fee
- For nonprofit pricing, email email@example.com.
- For groups fewer than 5, consider our drop-in opportunities including Gallery Talks (offered most Wednesdays at noon) and Collection Highlights Talks (offered most Fridays at 2 p.m.). To learn more, visit our calendar.
For self-guided groups of ten people or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you arrive, pick up a free pack of our popular See for Yourself cards at the Information Desk.