We will open the tour request form in October 2023 and begin welcoming scheduled groups back into our space in January 2024. To learn more about upcoming programs, visit our calendar. If you are interested in virtual guided experiences, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Times and Reservation Policies
- Tours are available Tuesday to Sunday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Tours generally last between 45 and 60 minutes.
- All guided tours require reservations and must be scheduled at least four weeks in advance by submitting a request form.
Fees for Docent-led Tours
- College and university groups: free
- Adults (8 to 20 people): admission per person + $200 tour fee
- Adults (20 to 40 people): admission per person + $400 tour fee
For self-guided groups of eight people or more, please complete a request form in advance to ensure there is space available.
When you arrive, pick up a free pack of our popular See for Yourself cards at the Information Desk and inquire about an introduction to the museum.