Benefits of Being a Member
Help us advocate for women in and through the arts! Members support our exhibitions, education programs, outreach, publications, and so much more. Members enjoy special benefits including free admission all year long, invitations to exclusive events, and a subscription to the Women in the Arts magazine.
Enhance your Membership—Join the Circles
Members of the Circles provide significant philanthropic support and enjoy enhanced membership benefits.
Benefits Beyond Washington, D.C.
Members at the Friend ($150) level and higher receive Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) benefits at over 300 museums, as well as North American Reciprocal Museum Program (NARM) benefits, granting general admission at more than 1,100 museums.
All Members enjoy:
- Unlimited FREE admission, including all special exhibitions through August 8
- Special access to new virtual programming
- Subscription to Women in the Arts, NMWA’s award-winning magazine (now with four editions!)
- Member e-newsletters and special offers
- 10% discount in the online Museum Shop
- Member discounts for artist conversations, FRESH TALKs, educational programs, and more
All regular membership benefits for one adult
- International members at the Supporter level are asked to pay $60 to cover the extra magazine postage costs. Become an international member today.
- Fully tax deductible
All membership benefits of the Dual Plus level, plus:
- FREE admission and benefits at more than 1,000 museums in North America through North American Reciprocal Museum Program (NARM) and Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM) reciprocal membership programs
- Two free guest tickets for admission or exclusive member programs (Total: 2)
- Invitation to a special reception prior to select program or concert
- Tax-deductible amount of $110
All membership benefits of the Friend level, plus:
- Two additional guest tickets for admission or exclusive member programs (Total: 4)
- A specially selected book about a woman artist sent to you each fall, chosen by the Director of NMWA’s Library and Research Center
- Tax-deductible amount is $200
All membership benefits of the Sustainer level, plus:
- National recognition in Women in the Arts magazine
- Complimentary invitation to attend one exhibition opening reception with one guest
- Two additional guest tickets for admission or exclusive member programs (Total: 6)
- Tax-deductible amount is $365.
Give the Gift of Membership
Gift memberships are available at all levels. Gift recipients receive all the benefits of membership. The recipient of your gift will receive a gift membership packet, including the most recent issue of Women in the Arts magazine, along with a welcome letter noting who the gift is from. Purchase a gift membership online or call our office.
Telling authentic stories of complex women is important and necessary. I support women artists in order to continue shaping representation in a progressive way.”
Have Questions About Membership?
Find answers to our most commonly asked questions about membership, including information about our Membership Automatic Renewal program, updating personal information, replacing membership cards, access to special events, other ways to support the museum, and more.
If we can further assist you, please contact us. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.