Benefits of Circles Membership
Join a dynamic group of members who recognize NMWA’s vital role in shining a light on women artists of the past, present, and future by making a generous annual gift. Circles members provide critical funding for NMWA’s programs and exhibitions while enjoying exclusive recognition, special Circles events, and opportunities to connect with acclaimed and emerging artists.
Circles Levels and Benefits
All Circles members enjoy these benefits, plus additional opportunities at higher levels.
- Unlimited free admission and benefits for two adults
- Invitations to VIP Grand Reopening events at the renovated and restored NMWA this October
- Special recognition in Women in the Arts magazine and the Annual Report
- Curator-led tour of special exhibitions prior to opening receptions
- Invitations to Director’s exhibition openings
- Exclusive NMWA in Focus behind-the-scenes programs
- Specially selected book about women in the arts, chosen by the Director of NMWA’s Library and Research Center
- Free admission to 1,000+ art museums worldwide
- Invitations to Member Preview Days for special exhibitions
- Total of four free guest passes ($64 value)
- Discount on NMWA programs and events
- Access to exclusive virtual programming
- Subscription to Women in the Arts magazine
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Extra: A copy of National Museum of Women in the Arts: Collection Highlights
Supporters at this level receive all regular Circles benefits for two adults.
- Tax deductible amount of $996
Supporters at this level receive all the benefits of Donor Circle Membership, plus:
- Invitations to Salon Coffees or Cocktail events with the Director
- Prominent recognition in the museum
- Tax deductible amount of $2,246
Supporters at this level receive all the benefits of Sponsor Circle Membership, plus:
- Invitation to a special thank you event hosted by Director, President, or Board Member
- Tax deductible amount of $4,726
Supporters at this philanthropic level receive all the benefits of Patron Circle Membership, plus:
- Opportunity to join specially curated international trips with the Director
- Tax deductible amount of $9,451
The President’s Circle recognizes cumulative unrestricted annual giving to the museum at the $25,000 level or higher. Donors at this level receive all of the benefits above, plus an opportunity to be recognized as a sponsor of the museum’s programs, exhibitions, and special events. We are happy to work with you to discuss your personal engagement plan.
Call Christina Knowles, Senior Director of Development, to discuss joining the President’s Circle.
Membership Department Contact Information
Senior Director of Development
Toll free: 866-875-4627