Benefits of Circles Membership
Join a dynamic group of members who recognize NMWA’s vital role in shining a light on women artists of the past, present, and future by making a generous annual gift in support of museum operations. You will receive exclusive recognition and connect with acclaimed and emerging artists, while directly benefiting the museum’s growth and reach—keeping the museum strong as we continue to offer programming and plan for dynamic new exhibitions.
Your support as a Circles member makes a special impact right now. Our two-year closure and major building renovation project, which are vitally important to our future, will result in significant cuts to our earned income from admissions, events, and other sources.
Circles Levels and Benefits
All Circles members enjoy these benefits, plus additional opportunities at higher levels.
- Recognition of your high-level support on the museum’s website, in the annual report, and in Women in the Arts magazine
- Subscription to Women in the Arts, NMWA’s award-winning magazine
- A specially selected book about women in the arts sent to you each fall
- Free admission to NMWA offsite experiences and outstanding museums nationwide
- Invitations to exclusive member and Circles programs
- Invitation to one reopening event
- Member e-newsletters and special offers
- Member discount in the online Museum Shop and on events and programs
- Special thank-you gift: Upon joining, receive a copy of Women Artists, a beautiful hardcover book of NMWA’s collection with artist biographies
Your annual contribution at this level supports NMWA’s programs and general operations, including the shop’s work to promote women makers and their products.
Supporters at this level receive all regular Circles benefits for two adults.
Funds general operations, including outreach such as the 2022 #5WomenArtists campaign and virtual programs that promote emerging women artists throughout the year.
Supporters at this level receive all the benefits of Donor Circle Membership, plus:
- A complimentary catalogue for a major exhibition
- Invitations to complimentary private studio tours, private collection visits, and other cultural gatherings
Makes possible educational programs—the heart of our mission—such as curriculum outreach to local schools and workshops for educators.
Supporters at this level receive all the benefits of Sponsor Circle Membership, plus:
- Invitation for two to an annual Patron Circle event
- A complimentary gift membership to share with a friend ($95 Dual Plus)
- One additional complimentary exhibition catalogue (total of two)
Funds the creation and production of engaging programs such as Women, Arts, and Social Change, Women’s History Month, and International Women’s Day.
Supporters at this level receive all the benefits of Patron Circle Membership, plus:
- Invitation for two to Art Salons, where you will meet and mingle with NMWA’s director, curators, and like-minded supporters of women artists
- Complimentary admission at all public programs all year (space is limited; reservations required)
Supports the infrastructure necessary to plan upcoming exhibitions, including Women to Watch 2024 and more!
The President’s Circle recognizes cumulative unrestricted annual giving to the museum at the $25,000 level or higher.
Donors at this level receive all of the benefits above, plus an opportunity to be recognized as a sponsor of the museum’s programs, exhibitions, and special events. We are happy to work with you to discuss your personal engagement plan.
Call Christina Knowles, director of development, annual giving, and membership, to discuss joining the President’s Circle.
Membership Department Contact Information
Senior Director of Development
Toll free: 866-875-4627