Makers’ Mart Arts & Craft Show
Support local women artisans.
NMWA will host its first Makers’ Mart Arts & Craft Show this spring. Held on the museum’s Great Hall and Mezzanine levels, the three-day arts and crafts celebration will showcase handcrafted wares by local women artisans. Visitors have the exciting opportunity to support local artisans, meet the makers, and explore the museum’s collection and special exhibitions.
Tickets will be sold at the door. General admission is $10, seniors are $8, and members are free. Children under 18 are free. Tickets to the craft show include admission to the museum.
- Sunday, April 10, 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Monday, April 11, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 12, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
FEATURED ARTISTS & ARTISANS:
- Amy Abrams, Amy Abrams Designs; jewelry
- Amanda Adams, Close Call Studio; fiber, sculptures, paper crafts & printmaking
- Amina Ahmad, Handmade Habitat; soy candles & beauty goods
- Kathryn Aikin, Lincoln Street Design; jewelry
- Meredith Akery, Sea Heart City Press; printmaking, paper goods
- Sharlaine Anapu, jewelry
- Jen Athanas, Jen-A-Fusion Fashion Accessories; fiber & sculptures
- Michele Banks, Artologica; painting & drawing
- Sarah Bayot, Kichekogoods; jewelry
- Karin Best, KAJS; jewelry
- Maggie Ward Bieda, MaggieMadeDesigns; jewelry
- Christina Boy, Christina Boy Design; wooden wares
- Eva Calonder, Printed Wild; fiber, paper crafts & printmaking
- Carly Carrasco, Love Affects Jewelry LTD; jewelry
- Claudine Cmarada, Claudine, Inc., jewelry
- Marcelle Fozard, mixed media
- Ruchi Gupta, Birds at Noon; ceramics
- Amanda Hagerman, Amanda Hagerman Jewelry
- Liz Hutcheson, Fast Snail Creative; paper crafts & printmaking
- Susanne Kasielke; Surface Pattern Designer; paper craft
- Dani Keith, Dani Keith Designs; jewelry
- Usa Leckenby, Pure Palette Scents Studio; handmade body/home fragrances
- Heather Lezla, Persimmon Street; ceramics & pottery
- Cindy Liebel, Cindy Liebel Jewelry
- Erin McCarley, Grow Wild Studio; fiber, paper crafts & printmaking
- Carolyn Misterek, Matine; leather accessories
- Rachel Needle, HopeRocks Jewelry
- Claudia Olivos, OlivosArtstudio; painting & drawing
- Rachel Pfeffer, Rachel Pfeffer Designs; jewelry
- Catherine Philips, Rebound Designs; mixed media
- Sonja Rossow, At Some Point Press & Bindery; paper crafts & printmaking
- Aashumi Shah, Mirasa Design; hand crafted toys, pillows & accessories
- Pegah Shahghasemi, Kuzeh Pottery; ceramics & pottery
- Elsa Spezio, Jewelry by Elsa; jewelry
- Katie Stack, Stitch & Rivet; bags & leather goods