The winter/spring 2018 issue of Women in the Arts features:
- The exhibitions Women House, featuring art that examines and upends stereotypes about women and the home, and Hung Liu In Print, showcasing Liu’s layered prints
- A neon sculpture by Yael Bartana new to the museum’s collection
- El Tendedero/The Clothesline Project, a participatory installation and Fresh Talk Forum led by Mónica Mayer
- Hard to Define, an exhibition from the Library and Research Center
- A new design to reflect the museum’s new visual identity
Related Blog Post
Impress your friends with five fast facts about artist Hung Liu, whose work Winter Blossom (2011) is on view in NMWA’s newly reinstalled collection galleries.