The summer 2017 issue of Women in the Arts features:
- The exhibitions Revival, featuring contemporary sculpture and photography, and Equilibrium: Fanny Sanín, showcasing the process behind the artist’s geometric abstract paintings
- Highlights from two seasons of Women, Arts, and Social Change programming
- The museum’s award-winning viral social media campaign #5WomenArtists
- Philanthropist Madeleine Rast’s bequest
- Archival photographs from the museum’s history
Related Blog Post
Upon first glance, paintings by Fanny Sanín (b. 1938) look impeccably neat. Whether on paper or canvas, the decisive lines and solid colors of her geometric abstractions almost conceal evidence of the artist’s hand.