Happy Birthday, Georgia O’Keeffe!
Join staff from NMWA and The O’Keeffe Museum to celebrate the life and work of Georgia O’Keeffe. Learn about her art and practice through works in each collection while enjoying a specialty cocktail in her honor.
To support this and programs like it, please consider making a donation.
Featured Cocktail: Totto Tequila* Toddy
Created by Santa Fe bartender, Heather McKearnan, who was inspired by Georgia’s love of her garden and orchids.
Ingredients for Cocktail:
- 1.5 oz of Tequila (preferably Casamigos Reposado)
- .5 oz Apple Brandy (preferably Santa Fe Spirits)
- 4 oz spiced apple cider heated with fresh ginger and a cinnamon stick.
* If you would like to make it a mocktail, just have some hot spiced apple cider with all the fixings!
- Workshops and Artists’ Talks