What You’ll Need to Apply
Read this section carefully. Applications must follow this procedure to be considered.
Submit your application via the electronic form. Uploaded documents should be in PDF format only.
A complete internship application includes a cover letter, resume, two letters of recommendation, a transcript, and a writing sample. Please submit all materials in English or provide translations.
Cover letters should include:
- Name of the internship for which you are applying
- How your skills/experience qualify you for the position in question, according to the posted description
- How the internship supports your academic and career goals
- Personal interests
Resume should include:
- Education and employment history
- School, permanent address, current email address, and phone number
Transcript may be an unofficial electronic or scanned version.
If your transcript file is too large to be uploaded, you may send it by email to email@example.com.
Letters of recommendation must be:
- From a former or current employer, professor, or advisor
- On company or school letterhead
- Signed by the recommender
If your recommender would prefer to submit letters directly, they may send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be one to two pages in length
- May be an excerpt from a longer paper
Summer Term (June–August): March 15
Fall Term (September–December): June 15
Spring Term (January–May): October 15