Coca-Cola Endowed Internship
The Coca-Cola Endowed Internship is offered once each season. This 40-hour per week, 12-week internship pays a $1,500 stipend.
- Be interested in pursuing museum careers, and
- Have completed their sophomore year of undergraduate study, be a graduate student, or have recently graduated with at least a 3.25 cumulative grade point average.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Review the open internship position descriptions.
- Review internship Application Procedures and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Apply for up to three internships per term using our application forms (Fall/Spring Application or Summer Application).
- On each application, specify that you would like to apply for the Coca-Coca Endowed internship by:
- Selecting “Coca-Cola Endowed Internship” on the form,
- Including the Coca-Cola Endowed Internship in your uploaded cover letter, and
- Illustrating your interest in pursuing a museum career in your cover letter.
Applications received in other ways will not be reviewed.
Summer Term (June–August): March 15
Fall Term (September–December): June 15
Spring Term (January–May): October 15