Thank you, members!
We are incredibly grateful for the support you provide. As a thank you, the museum will open to members on the evenings of August 5-6. Free timed tickets are required so that we can ensure the safety of you and our staff.
Be first to learn about all the exciting virtual and remote programs and events for members and see the collection one more time before the museum is closed for a two-year renovation. Our membership community is vital to our mission to champion women through the arts, now and in the future.
What’s On View:
- Mary Ellen Mark: Girlhood presents images photographer Mary Ellen Mark made throughout her career depicting girls and young women.
- Selections from the Collection highlights historical and contemporary art by women around the world.
Pop-Up Collection Conversations Schedule:
Join NMWA staff for a closer look at three works from the collection based on the museum’s thematic galleries.
- 5:30 p.m.: “Built to Order” with Katie Wat, Deputy Director for Art, Programs and Public Engagement/Chief Curator
- 6:30 p.m.: “Rebels with a Cause” with Carolyn Higgins, Senior Membership Manager
- 7:30 p.m.: “Family Matters” with Carolyn Higgins, Senior Membership Manager
Not a member yet?
Membership support helps NMWA present exhibitions, educational programs, and publications featuring the work of women artists. Enjoy benefits including a subscription to Women in the Arts magazine all year long!
Closing week events:
NMWA will host a variety of celebratory events and programs from Sunday, August 1 to Sunday, August 8 before the building closes for a major renovation. Visitors can enjoy free admission, extended hours and a special sneak peek into the renovation project and plans for the museum’s future.