Visit us on Community Day for FREE admission to the museum—take this opportunity to explore our current exhibitions, the collection, and events.
What’s On View:
- Paper Routes—Women to Watch 2020 is the sixth installment of NMWA’s Women to Watch exhibition series and explores artists’ ability to transform paper into a surprising array of shapes and structures.
- Return to Nature explores modern and contemporary women artists’ contributions to nature photography.
- Selections from the Collection highlights works from the museum’s collection, which is regularly rotated to spark new thematic connections.
- Betsabeé Romero: Signals of a Long Road Together is the latest installation in NMWA’s public art series, the New York Avenue Sculpture Project.
By Appointment Only:
- Julie Chen: True to Life features sculptural artists’ books from renowned artist Julie Chen‘s 33-year career. If you would like to view this exhibition, please schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com after you have reserved your free timed tickets to visit NMWA. Space is limited to a maximum of five visitors at a time to abide with social distancing guidelines.
- Exhibition Programs