Corporate support is integral to NMWA’s success. Regional, national, and international companies of all types and sizes play an invaluable role in bringing the museum’s most important projects to life.
With highly regarded educational programming, an exciting and diverse exhibition schedule, vigorous social media, and an affluent and devoted membership base of over 15,000, NMWA has a great deal to offer its corporate partners.
NMWA corporate sponsorships provide opportunities to:
- Support women in the arts and gain the attention of NMWA’s passionate and loyal member and audience base—86% of whom say they look favorably upon companies that support NMWA
- Gain recognition at NMWA and beyond through the museum’s magazine, website, program materials, and on-site acknowledgement
- Promote and enhance brand image through inclusion in broad-based media and advertising
- Use one of the most noteworthy and versatile event spaces in Washington, D.C.
- Offer free employee admission and VIP tours
- Reach new and targeted audiences
- Participate in gala events
Current sponsorship opportunities include:
- Special exhibitions, such as the New York Avenue Sculpture Project, Organic Matters—Women to Watch 2015, and Super Natural
- Education programming for adults and children
- Women in the Arts magazine
- Annual events
NMWA works closely with our sponsors, discussing suitable projects and designing customized benefit packages tailored to each organization’s needs, interests, and target audience. To discuss corporate opportunities and customized benefit packages, please contact Ellen Pollak at 202-266-2801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NMWA is deeply grateful to the following corporate donors that generously supported the museum during fiscal year 2014 (July 1, 2013–June 30, 2014).
Bank of America, Greater Washington
Bernstein Global Wealth Management
McDermott Will & Emery*
Mutual of America
National Financial Services
The Bernstein Companies
Thomas-Hermès with Style
United Technologies Corporation
* In-kind Gifts