Corporate support is integral to NMWA’s success. Regional, national, and international companies of all types and sizes play an invaluable role in bringing the museum’s most important projects to life.
With highly regarded educational programming, an exciting and diverse exhibition schedule, vigorous social media, and an affluent and devoted membership base of over 18,000, NMWA has a great deal to offer its corporate partners.
NMWA corporate sponsorships provide opportunities to:
- Support women in the arts and gain the attention of NMWA’s passionate and loyal member and audience base—86% of whom say they look favorably upon companies that support NMWA
- Gain recognition at NMWA and beyond through the museum’s magazine, website, program materials, and on-site acknowledgement
- Promote and enhance brand image through inclusion in broad-based media and advertising
- Use one of the most noteworthy and versatile event spaces in Washington, D.C.
- Offer free employee admission and VIP tours
- Reach new and targeted audiences
- Participate in gala events
Current sponsorship opportunities include:
- NMWA’s 25th Anniversary Initiatives
- Special exhibitions, such as New York Avenue Sculpture Project
- Education programming for adults and children
- Women in the Arts magazine
- Annual events
NMWA works closely with our sponsors, discussing suitable projects and designing customized benefit packages tailored to each organization’s needs, interests, and target audience. To discuss corporate opportunities and customized benefit packages, please contact Ellen Pollak at 202-266-2801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our Featured Sponsor Story on Walmart.
NMWA Would Like to Thank Its 25th Anniversary Corporate Donors
Janney Montgomery Scott, LLC
Ourisman Chantilly Toyota
Ourisman Fairfax Toyota
NMWA Would Like to Thank All of Its Generous Corporate Supporters
Bank of America
The Bernstein Companies
Brandywine Sand and Gravel Co.
Cavanaugh, Hagan, Pierson, and Mintz, Inc*
Clark Construction Group, LLC
Compass Point Research & Training Charitable Foundation
DuPont Fabros Development
Equifax Community Relations
Fairport Asset Management
Greenstein Delorme & Luchs, P.C.
Grossberg Company, LLP
The History Factory*
Joshibi University of Art and Design
Saks Fifth Avenue*
Strategic Media Services
Tri State Stone & Building Supply, Inc.
Virginia Roofing Corporation
Washington Marriott at Metro Center*