Corporate support is integral to NMWA’s success. Regional, national, and international companies of all types and sizes play an invaluable role in bringing the museum’s most important projects to life.
With highly regarded educational programming, an exciting and diverse exhibition schedule, vigorous social media, strong attendence, and an affluent and devoted membership base of over 12,000, NMWA has a great deal to offer its corporate partners.
NMWA corporate sponsorships provide opportunities to:
- Support women in the arts and gain the attention of NMWA’s passionate and loyal member and audience base—86% of whom say they look favorably upon companies that support NMWA
- Gain recognition at NMWA and beyond through the museum’s magazine, website, program materials, and on-site acknowledgement
- Promote and enhance brand image through inclusion in broad-based media and advertising
- Use one of the most noteworthy and versatile event spaces in Washington, D.C.
- Offer free employee admission and VIP tours
- Reach new and targeted audiences
- Participate in gala events
Current sponsorship opportunities include:
- Special exhibitions
- Our exciting Women, Arts, and Social Change progam
- Education programming for adults and children
- Women in the Arts magazine
- Annual events
NMWA works closely with our sponsors, discussing suitable projects and designing customized benefit packages tailored to each organization’s needs, interests, and target audience. To discuss corporate opportunities and customized benefit packages, please contact Ellen Pollak at 202-266-2801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NMWA is deeply grateful to the following corporate donors that generously supported the museum during fiscal year 2016 (July 1, 2015–June 30, 2016).
RBC Wealth Management
McDermott Will & Emery*
Team Freiman at Morgan Stanley